Girls Rugby is a section of England Rugby Age Grade that ensures every player is able to enjoy rugby in a safe environment where they can develop their personal and social skills as well as a wide array of transferable multi-sports skills.
Girls Rugby is the game for female players aged 12 to 18 at London Irish ARFC and it incorporates the rules of play, regulation, competition formats and the structure of a season.
Based at Hazelwood Sunbury, London Irish ARFC Girls Rugby:
- Welcomes new players and members
- Does not require previous experience
- Teams at U13, U15 & U18
- Provides a platform for player progression and advancement.
- Offers RFU qualified and licensed Coaches
- Internationally recognised professional grade playing facilities
- Modern fully catered Clubhouse and Bar
- Active Social Calendar with Events for both players and parents
- Training Thursday 18:00 to 19:30. Matches Sunday *
- Free trial period prior to membership
- Come and try Girls Rugby at your local friendly community club.
A GIRL SHOULD BE TWO THINGS: WHO AND WHAT SHE WANTS.
Under 18, 15 & 13 (Approximately 45 Players)
- Women's Championship South 1, Women's Championship South West 2
- 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24